What it is
Estate planning goes far beyond creating a will or setting up a trust. What you leave behind, to whom and in what forms can be fraught with unhelpful tax implications and nebulous rules. We shine a light on the issues and take the complications out of this complex planning and decision-making process.
Depending on your needs, your estate planning services may include:
- Intergenerational Wealth Planning
- Trust and Estate Planning
- Generational Transfers
- Education of Family Members
How it works
It takes a team to form a solid estate planning strategy. But before we dive into the details, we focus on your hopes and dreams: What do you want to achieve with your estate? Whom do you want to benefit? We’ll also discuss and explain estate planning concepts with you so you can be a confident player on your estate planning team.
- Identify and confirm your current estate planning documents, e.g. wills, revocable living trusts, advance directives and powers of attorney
- Coordinate the professional estate planning team on your behalf
- Determine the legacy you would like to create
- Work with your team to create your estate planning strategy
- Help you understand and name your choices for key roles: Guardians, trustees, beneficiaries, etc.
- Coordinate benefits
- Help implement your estate planning strategy
- Regularly evaluate and update your estate planning strategy as needed